Your Price: $199.99
The BlackBerry Z10 has finally arrived on the market for T-Mobile, and the device could not be better. It's a simpler, more elegant that avoids the cluttered look of other mobile platforms.
The hardware reflects this new elegant look. It's simple but attractive, with a plastic backing that is pleasant to hold. At a weight of 4.8 oz and a size of 5.1" by 2.6" by 0.35", it's light and thin enough that it's comfortable in your hand, but it still feels substantial - the perfect combination of sleek and sturdy. Its 4.2" display has a pixel density of 355 pixels per inch, with a resolution of 1,280 x 768 pixels. As expected, a display that good is bright, with every detail enhanced, every color vivid, and every image crisp.
BlackBerry 10 is the operating system that the T-Mobile phone ships with, and it is a wonderful new addition. The main draw of this OS is the simplicity of its use. The phone has no buttons. Instead, it's designed to be operated through touchscreen gestures, making it easy to use with only one hand. Nearly anything you want to do on this phone can be accomplished with a simple swipe of the finger. It may take a little while to get used to, but once you do, it's well worth it in terms of how easy it is to use.
The BlackBerry Hub makes it simple to access all your social communication in just one location. Not only does it include Facebook and Twitter messages, but you can also choose to include your emails and text messages. See all your communications in one place and respond to them all easily. The other features in the phone are also well worth it, including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, Near Field Communication (NFC) capability, a maps application, and Documents To Go, an application that allows you to create Word documents and Excel spreadsheets and read PDF and PowerPoint files. There are a few more fun extras. The Angry Birds Star Wars comes on the phone, as does file-sharing program Dropbox and the movie review app Flixster. Anything you want that's not already on the phone can be found at BlackBerry App World.
The BlackBerry Z10 offers one of the best cameras BlackBerry has ever offered, with an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2-megapixel front-facer. The one on the back can also record 720p and 1080p HD video, while the one on the front just tackles 720p. Use features like TimeShift, night mode, and action mode to get exactly the right photos, and then turn them into a tiny, engaging presentation with BlackBerry's StoryMaker app.
- Runs on T-Mobile's 4G mobile network for faster speed and performance
- New gesture-heavy user interface looks cool and is simple to use
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Processor with expandable memory up to 32 GB - your phone will run faster and smoother than ever
- BlackBerry Hub consolidates all your social communications into one centralized location
- Easy syncing to corporate email makes this the ultimate device for business use
- 8-megapixel camera takes quality pictures that are easy to share with your friends and family
- Use the video recorder to send video messages to your friends when texting just isn't enough
- Customize your phone with all the apps you could ever need or want at BlackBerry App World
Your Price: $199.99