Your Price: $29.99
HTC One Max
With almost every company pumping out a larger, thinner model of their flagship smartphone, HTC is leading the pack with the HTC One Max. Thought not much has changed on the phone since the HTC One, it has been revved up with an improved 1080p screen, that measures 5.9 inches—one of the largest in its class. HTC took everything that was great about the One and kept it, throwing in a few bonus features to make the smartphone even more fun to use. Bonus features include a fingerprints scanner and the ability to increase your smartphone’s storage. You still have the anodized aluminum body, now complete with a ring of polycarbonate the give the phone grip and an added design feature. Incredibly slim, some fight fear that the phone would be easy to break, or not be thick enough to contain a powerful enough processor, but never fear, the aluminum body and advanced processor technology lend this phone both rigidity and speed. Though the aluminum body does add some weight to the smartphone, it is one of the most durable models on the market, making it perfect for someone who is rough on their tech.
Below the large screen are the BoomSound speakers, which have been a major selling point for this smartphone in the past, providing better sound for movies, videos, games, and phone calls. Unlike the One, which has its power button at the top of the phone, the One Max has moved the power button to the right side of the smartphone, making it more accessible. Though the phone might still be too large to operate with only one hand, at just under half a pound, it is not entirely impossible to hold with a single hand when watching videos or video chatting. With a Snapdragon 600 processor, the One Max still has plenty of power behind its punch, matching other phones in it class, but not necessarily outperforming them.
- 5.9 inch screen with 373 ppi lets you get more done on a single screen
- 1920x1080 screen resolution makes videos and pictures crystal clear
- 3300mAh battery gives you plenty of power and time to play games, make calls, and check emails throughout the day
- Comes standard with either 16GB or 32GB of storage, with the ability to expand that storage capacity
- 1080p video capture on both the rear-facing and front-facing camera makes it easy to broadcast your life
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor with a 1.7GHz quad-core gives you plenty of speed and agility
- One Max runs Android 4.3 and the HTC Sense 5.5 skin for greater functionality
- Forward-facing BoomSound speakers improve the video-watching or game play experience
- UltraPixel technology makes it easy to capture spectacular pictures, even in low light
Your Price: $29.99