Your Price: $0.01
Lucid 2 By LG - 4G LTE
The LG Lucid 2 is the highly-anticipated follow-up to the original LG Lucid. This time around, Verizon Wireless is offering the device for free with a 2-year contract. Not only does that deal make it a great one for first-time smartphone owners, but the phone works to make sure that even people who have never used a smartphone before can learn quickly how this one works. When the phone starts up, you can choose either Starter Mode or Standard Mode. If you're new to the world of smartphones, choose Starter Mode to get a simpler version of the home screen for beginners. Once you've gotten accustomed to it, you can switch to Standard Mode, which offers a few extra options and more customization for those who know their way around an Android.
The phone runs smoothly, thanks to its 1.2GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. Videos play without choppiness, and there is very little lag when jumping from application to application. The phone comes with the latest version of the Android OS: 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. As always, Jelly Bean runs efficiently and makes the phone easy and user-friendly to navigate.
QuickMemo is available on this phone as well, one of LG's best features. It allows you to take screen captured images and easily add on your own text. Caption your pictures, take notes on texts sent to you, jot down thoughts on websites you're reading for work. You can use either your finger on the touchscreen or you can get the QuickMemo pen for easier use. It's not just screenshots you can customize on the Lucid 2, though. The phone's 5-megapixel rear-facing camera takes great pictures and video, and then you can use the Video Wiz and Video Editor applications to personalize and edit video clips from your phone. If you just want to play around with photos, use one of the many photo effects options. This phone can ensure you have your media just the way you like it before you share it.
LG has also gotten on the wireless charging bandwagon. The phone's 2,460mAh battery will last for hours on its own, but when you need to charge it, simply purchase the optional wireless charging battery cover and the wireless charging pad to easily recharge the battery without any troublesome wires or cords.
- Dimensions are 4.82" x 2.51" x 0.39", weighing 4.55 oz, a very comfortable handheld experience
- 4.3" HD display provides 256 ppi crystal clear images for high-quality viewing of pictures and video
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon S4 Krait processor and 1 GB of RAM for optimal performance speed
- 8 GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64 GB with microSD card
- Strong 2,460mAh battery provides hours of talk time and days of standby time
- Take advantage of the wireless charging capability - no more wires to trip over when charging your phone
- 4.0 Bluetooth connection lets you connect and share easily with others around you
- Use the mobile hotspot feature to let others access your data plan on any wi-fi-enabled devices
Your Price: $0.01