Help on How to Sync Outlook to Plam Centro
Home > Do you have trouble synchronizing Microsoft Outlook to Palm Centro?
Problems with getting new calendar items to Outlook or from Outlook to Centro
The Centro is the lightest Palm smartphone ever and has been receiving many positive feedback from users worldwide. However, if you are having problem
syncing from Centro to Outlook or the other way around, you are not alone.
One way to solve this problem is to uninstall the Palm software and reinstall it. Leave the Trial of pocekt mirror out when you reinstall the sofware.
Another issue that might have caused the problem is that you have an Exchange Activesync acc9out setup in versamail.
Your pc will not do anyting if your Centro already recognizes taht you are getting Calendar from Activesync. Two possible ways to solve this problem -
first option is to get the calendar off your exchange server and sync with the exchange account. Second option is toe delete the exchange account.
How to fix Duplicate Data after Synchronizing with Outlook
Some of you might have experience duplicate data problem after you synchronize your new Centro with Outlook. There are a couple of steps you can do to
avoid this problem in the future.
These steps may seem tedious, but that's the sure ways to get rid off duplicate data in Outlook.
After you finish these steps, you shouldn't have the duplicate problem anymore.
- Delete the duplicate entries from Miscrosoft Outlook
- Add any new entries since the last sync
- Open HotSync manager from the task bar in the lower right corner of your desktop by left clicking once on the hotsync icon
- Select an application with duplicated entries
- Click change then select desktop overwrites handheld, click OK.
- Repeat the previous step for other applications with duplicate entries.
- Once you are done with all the applications, simply hot sync your Centro with your pc