Verizon Wireless Push to Talk Plans
Home > New Verizon Walkie Talkie Phones
Want to keep talking without using any of your Verizon Wireless minutes?
Simply add a push to talk phone such as the new Verizon GzOne Boulder,
then select any rate plan. We suggest selecting the Nationwide 450 plan first. Then add unlimited Push To Talk for only $5 a month for nationwide walkie-talkie service to other Verizon Wireless Push to Talk customers. Just press a button for quick exchanges with the people you need to reach most.
- Get the answers you need, at a moment's notice.
- An alert tone lets your contact know you want to talk with them.
- With Group Calling, you can connect to several people with just one Push to Talk call.
What are the benefits of Verizon Walkie Talkie Plan?
You and your company can benefit from any Verizon Push to Talk plan.
- Make quick exchanges.
- Push one button to contact team members or clients.
- Place group calls.
- Initiate or participate in a group call with as many as 50 participants.
- Check team member status with Presence.
- See who is available for a Push to Talk call.
- Manage your contact list online.
- Store up to 500 individual and up to 100 group Push to Talk contacts.
- Use one number, one device.
- Make and receive voice calls without needing a second device or phone number.
- Enjoy coast-to-coast coverage.
- Connect on our nationwide broadband network, and get expanded coverage across the United States within the National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Area.
Add Verizon Push to Talk Plan for only $5 a month
Get the new Motorola Adventure, on sale on for only $49.
Perfect phone to get taste of Verizon Walkie Talkie plans.